Hey Single Gals -
If you have a desire to be married - how are you preparing to be a godly wife? This blog has some good thoughts on how we can be using our time as single women to prepare for marriage - should that be the Lord's plan for us. Click the following link to read more.
CBMW » She Does Him Good (Even Before She Meets Him), Part I
I really think the word submit should be explained.. When I first heard it I cried.. said no way no how , not going to happen I dont think so.. Woman get my beer, I THINK NOT... Than I learned what it meant, its a humorous story that I will have to tell you one time.
ReplyDeleteGood point Tina - thanks for sharing - you are right - this is a word that is VERY misunderstood - especially in our culture... watch for a future post! :)
ReplyDelete