Thursday, May 24, 2012

What I've been reading online...

I've been storing some of these up to share for a while... I won't dump them all in one spot though... still trying to get back into the swing of blogging... I miss the writing.

Single, never been married, and in your 40's - it's an interesting place to be... here is a great perspective over at {in}courage.

I admit - when it comes to cleaning silver, I am lazy!  That's why I got so excited when I saw this tip at Ask Anna's blog...

Often the days spin by, and this reminder from Emily over at Chatting at the Sky is just what I need to slow down and focus on what's really important.

And another gem from {in}courage... reminding me how much I need Jesus to tame my inner judge... 

Have a blessed week - and many thanks to all of you who are serving or have served in our Armed Forces...  may the Lord bless you! Happy Memorial weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment