Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DIY Scripture & Prayer Journals

Journaling is one of my favorite ways to express myself and to meditate on Scripture and pray.  Over the years, I've been given numerous journals (all filled) - and I have used a ton of notebooks (spiral, etc). 

To encourage others in the discipline of journaling, I put together these fun journals.  In case you'd like to make your own - here is a quick tutorial, and a link to the labels.

1. Buy some Composition notebooks.  Right now is a great time, with all the back to school sales. 



2.  Click here to download a pdf of the labels.  I print this on colored cardstock. 



3.  Cut and paste!



4. Center and stick over "composition" area.


And there you have it!  Super easy and cute Scripture and prayer journals.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping a journal was always my way growing up, if I could not say out loud what my feelings were, (which most of the time I couldn't) they could be written down and even locked in a lock box, so the words were out and protected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing how often we can put on paper what we can't get out of our mouths!

      Delete