This year is off to a running start, and I can hardly believe how quickly the time is passing by! Clearly, it hasn't been my extreme blogging diverting my attention!
So, about blogging... I really love it - but it takes time. And 2013 has been filled with many great things - but no time for blogging. Please forgive me... if anyone is even still reading.
So - just a quick howdy-do to say life is swell - ministry is grand - change is on the horizon (more on that in the future) - the family is great. And there you have it!
I'd love to blog more - but it's getting to be bedtime, and the brain is shutting down... and trust me, it is in your best interest for me to step away from the keyboard. heh heh heh... really. I get loopy.
Peace.
Heard a snippet of a sermon recently that pointed out how exhausted people are the ones hitting the missions field... writing books... teaching children...and so many other things, redeeming the time in these evil days. The ones following the call get physically exhausted, and they can continue supernaturally because they are being refreshed by the giver of life.
ReplyDeleteI found it encouraging. ;)
Thanks Ellen - you are right! We CAN do all things through Him, huh? :) I suspect you know a bit about that yourself.
ReplyDelete