Friday, February 22, 2013

A Random Act of Kindness that Touched my Heart

So here it is, almost the end of February - and I'm still not back on a blogging kick.  Actually - I'm writing a Bible study - from SCRATCH - right now - and it is taking some time.  And brain power.  And there is lots of studying involved.  But I digress...

The real reason I've jumped on for a quick post is to share something I just read that touched my heart.  Now granted, the writer is someone near and dear - so I confess, I might be a little biased... but - there is just so much about this post that I love...

First - it's about military life.  Duh - you had me at hello.  :)

Second - it's an act of kindness that made all the difference.  I love that this person saw a need and responded - without knowing the full impact of his actions.  And really, isn't that how the random act of kindness thing works?  At least, most of the stories I've heard have seemed to be the situations where the small things paid big dividends. 

Anyway - pop over and take a read about "Got your back".  You won't be sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment