What a week! Ok, two weeks! You'll notice (maybe? hopefully!?) that I didn't get anything posted last week - which means I have quite a few fun links to pass along today! Last week, I played a little hooky and headed to the beach with the BFF and her boys. We had a blast! I only had to chase my red umbrella down the beach a couple times!
Of course, play days always bring catch-up days... and July is a really busy month for me! A friend reminded me today to take deep breaths and ask the Lord to direct my steps. So often He takes things off my plate for me. He's good like that - ALL the time!
So - with no further delay - here are this week's fun links!
I'm a little more in touch with grieving this year - so this blog on giving while grieving caught my eye.
Lately, the Lord has been teaching me more about investing in friendships - here is a helpful piece on pursuing friendships.
Authenticity seems to be an ever-present theme these days... getting real with each other and God... but how often do we see our failings as liabilities? Check out how grace makes them assets.
Complementarianism is often misunderstood to be a subservient approach to male and female relationships. Mary Kassian does a great job of explaining it in this post on "Complementarianism for Dummies"
Have a great week!
Andrea! Just read Kassian's post yesterday. Good read. Did you know that The Gospel Coalition just released all the video and audio from the national women's conference?! Nancy Guthrie's plenary on the word in women's ministry is outstanding - just finished listening! Thanks for the links. Paula
ReplyDeleteI did just download all the sessions to listen to - thanks for the heads up on Guthrie's being good! :) Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Delete