Your picture is beautiful, patience is never easy for me, but I am thankful that His spirit helps me to peacefully wait for Him. Stopping by from Sunday Community. Blessings
Patience is something that I'm always working on. Our pastor spoke of generosity in Saturday's sermon. I love it when I follow the path that He has created for me. Thank the Heavenly Father for loving each of us every day!
That picture speaks of being still, feeling the breeze perhaps and listening to the birds above and the splashing of water. Yes the quiet can teach us.
What a beautiful picture to go with an encouraging reminder...
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the Sunday Community :)
Your picture is beautiful, patience is never easy for me, but I am thankful that His spirit helps me to peacefully wait for Him. Stopping by from Sunday Community. Blessings
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely... and a mirror reflection of peace! ~ Pam, Apples of Gold
ReplyDeleteAlways an important reminder. Thank you for sharing it today!
ReplyDeletePatience is something that I'm always working on.
ReplyDeleteOur pastor spoke of generosity in Saturday's sermon. I love it when I follow the path that He has created for me.
Thank the Heavenly Father for loving each of us every day!
Waiting patiently before Him is a "good thing" for the rest of our world-day lives...
ReplyDeleteThat picture speaks of being still, feeling the breeze perhaps and listening to the birds above and the splashing of water.
ReplyDeleteYes the quiet can teach us.